Re: AI-GEOSTATS: anisotropic nugget
- There is software around which will allow you to
define different nugget effects in different
directions, but I would not put any bets on the
It looks like you have a short range component which
cannot be seen because of the spacing of your data.
Try adding a spherical component with a shorter range
and a component sill of the right size to make the
nugget effect equal in all directions. I would.
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org