Re: AI-GEOSTATS: anisotropic nugget

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2002
      There is software around which will allow you to
      define different nugget effects in different
      directions, but I would not put any bets on the
      outcome!

      It looks like you have a short range component which
      cannot be seen because of the spacing of your data.
      Try adding a spherical component with a shorter range
      and a component sill of the right size to make the
      nugget effect equal in all directions. I would.

      Isobel Clark
      http://geoecosse.bizland.com

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com