AI-GEOSTATS: Indicator kriging variance?

  • vanessa stelzenmüller
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2002
      Dear list members,

      I'm working at an application of Indicator Kriging in
      Fisheries and I wonder how to interpret the Indicator
      kriging variance ?
      Is it justanother kind of kriging variance ? or
      Is it usless when talking about a non-parametric
      version of OK?

      I'm looking forward for your comments...

      Best wishes
      Vanessa

      =====
      Vanessa Stelzenmüller,PhD-Student
      ICBM, Dep. Aquatic Ecology
      C.v.O University of Oldenburg
      P.O. Box 2503
      26111 Oldenburg
      Tel:+49 441-798 3306, Fax:+49 441-798 3701

      Möchten Sie mit einem Gruß antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de