AI-GEOSTATS: Grade Tonnage Curves
- Hi All
A quick one: Grade tonnage curves.
1. Any good books/ articles that take you through the process (including
potential pit falls, no puns intended!).?
2. If I calculate a point grade tonnage curve (using the sample sections),
then one using e.g. 10x10 blocks then 30x30 until I reach the size of the
entire ore body, should I see a change in the ore body grade?
I can understand that my average mining grade is dependent on block size
(change of support, mining method mix etc etc), however the ore body grade
should be the same regardless of block size used.
Any feed back would be welcome.
Ore Reserve Manager
Production Unit 1 (Deelkraal)
Tel. 018 785 6625
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org