Re: AI-GEOSTATS: GeoEnv 2002 conference ?

  • Nick Hamm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
      Hi there

      The conference is detailed on the following website:

      http://congress.cimne.upc.es/geo/frontal/default.asp

      I don't think a list of papers is given yet though.

      cheers

      Nick

      On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Gregoire Dubois wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > does anyone has a list of the papers that are going to be presented at the
      > GeoEnv 2002 conference (november in Barcelona, Spain)?
      >
      > I couldn't even find a web page announcing the conference (only a flyer in
      > .pdf format).
      >
      > Thank you very much for any help.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Gregoire

      Nick Hamm
      Department of Geography
      Southampton University
      Southampton SO17 1BJ
      United Kingdom

      Office: ++ 44 23 8059 2013 (internal x22013)
      Mobile: ++ 44 7887 578 442
      Fax: ++ 44 23 8059 3295
      Email: n.hamm@...