AI-GEOSTATS: GeoEnv 2002 conference ?

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
      Dear all,

      does anyone has a list of the papers that are going to be presented at the
      GeoEnv 2002 conference (november in Barcelona, Spain)?

      I couldn't even find a web page announcing the conference (only a flyer in
      .pdf format).

      Thank you very much for any help.

      Best regards,

      Gregoire

    • Nick Hamm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
        Hi there

        The conference is detailed on the following website:

        http://congress.cimne.upc.es/geo/frontal/default.asp

        I don't think a list of papers is given yet though.

        cheers

        Nick

        On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Gregoire Dubois wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > does anyone has a list of the papers that are going to be presented at the
        > GeoEnv 2002 conference (november in Barcelona, Spain)?
        >
        > I couldn't even find a web page announcing the conference (only a flyer in
        > .pdf format).
        >
        > Thank you very much for any help.
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Gregoire

        Nick Hamm
        Department of Geography
        Southampton University
        Southampton SO17 1BJ
        United Kingdom

        Office: ++ 44 23 8059 2013 (internal x22013)
        Mobile: ++ 44 7887 578 442
        Fax: ++ 44 23 8059 3295
        Email: n.hamm@...