AI-GEOSTATS: Web pages login

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      Dear all,

      you may have noticed that the AI-GEOSTATS web site sometimes requires
      a userid & password. Of course, there should be no restrictions to
      access the web site. This problem seems to be due to random changes
      made by the responsibles of the computer network.

      Anyway, the web site will move (with me) to its place of origin by the end of
      november and the maintenance should, as a consequence, be much better in the
      future.

      I'm very sorry for the poor support the web site provides at the moment.

      Best regards,

      Gregoire (owner/moderator of AI-GEOSTATS)