AI-GEOSTATS: Channel flow variables

  • Dr. M.J. Abedini from Civil Eng.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 6:58 AM
      Dear Colleagues

      I was reading a paper where they used geostatistical tools (i.e.,
      cokriging) to estimate channel flow area and hydraulic radius, water depth
      and velocity in longitudinal direction.

      I was wondering if such tools could be used for such purposes with due
      concern for size of support.

      Any feedback, comments in this regard is greatly appreciated.

      With best wishes
      Abedini