AI-GEOSTATS: 3D Simulation with PCRaster and GSTAT?

  • Paul and Deidre Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Using PCRaster and GSTAT, I want to analyze variables in three dimensions but do not know how to proceed. Although the GSTAT manual explains how to create 3D variogram models, I cannot find how to use these models to simulate in 3D. In particular, how do you specify which XYZ locations to calculate? Or how do you build a 3D mask map? The PCRaster command 'mapattr' seems to only work in 2D. Does anyone out there have any suggestions or example command files?

      Many thanks,

      Paul Taylor