Messages from Adrian Martínez Vargas

  • aigeostats
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      For unknown reasons, three messages from Adrian Martínez Vargas
      <amvargas@...> which were sent to the list didn't arrive in
      the archives. These messages can be found here under.

      Gregoire (Owner/Moderator of AI-GEOSTATS)

      1) AI-GEOSTATS: Kriging in folded ore body

      I m looking for information for Kriging in folded ore body; I need
      some articles, freeware and examples. It can be good some information
      related to the use of geologic to increase the precision in
      estimation.

      2) AI-GEOSTATS: data for different genetic types of ore bodies

      Where can I get data for different genetic types of ore bodies, that
      must be accompanied with a complete geologic information, maps etc.
      It is for educational purposes.

      3) AI-GEOSTATS: Question about the Theory of Lognormal Kriging.

      Looking for information about the Theory of Lognormal Kriging
      (block kriging) I have a read a papers from ISATIS reference guide
      book that use these formula.

      1) They assume that the distribution is lognormal with the
      distribution.

      Zv = exp [a(1/V * Volumen_Integral{Y[x]dx}) +b]

      2) a and b are calculate for achúrate the estimation of mean and
      variance of Zv.

      The problem is the meaning of the integral used to calculate a
      wish is needed to transform Yv to Zv and its relative variance of
      estimation. The equation of a is:

      a^2= (S_y^2 + J)/(Sy^2-Ganma_y_v,v)

      J=log(1/v^2 Volumen_DobleIntegral{exp[-Ganma_y_(x-y)] dxdy}

      These is what I don't understand Ganma_y_(x-y).
      I think that can be
      a. variogram of the block V
      b. Variogram of the Block and the neighborhood data.

      Someone can tell me what is the meaning of these, and if is possible
      to estimate with the classics numerical solution.

      I hoop the notation is enough legible

      * As a general service to the users, please remember to post a
      summary of any
      useful responses to your questions.
      the message