AI-GEOSTATS: data for different genetic types of ore bodies

  • Richard Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Dear Adrian,

      The British Coloumbia Department of Mines and the USGS have extensive
      geological references, the former have a detailed word document on
      various types of ore bodies, although without maps and sections.

      There is extensive information (paper based) on ore deposits in Canada
      (produced by the Canadian Geological Survey), Australia (produced by the
      AusIMM?, I think) and Southern Africa (produced by the Geological
      Society of Southern Africa), all are well illustrated with notes, plans,
      sections and in some cases summary information on resources and mining
      practices.

      Regards Richard

      Richard David Lewis
      Snr Exploration Geologist