Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Question about the Theory of Lognormal Kriging.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      I wrote a whole bunch of papers on this and am
      currently working on a joint theoretical paper with
      Noel Cressie, who has done some sterling work on the
      block estimation side.

      Check out my publications from 1996 on, all available
      in Word form, at
      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/resume/Publications.html

      Isobel Clark

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com