AI-GEOSTATS: fragstats "contagion"

  • Stephanie Grossman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      hey folks,

      dunno if this is the right audience but, i've
      got some questions re fragstats 3.1:

      i'd like to run a contagion-esque metric on a
      single class in my landscape. any suggestions
      on how to do this? i'd like to try MFRAC (mass
      fractal dimension) but it's always greyed out.
      does this mean it's not active yet or do i need
      to do something special to my data to make it
      work??

      any advice, hints, suggestions are welcome.

      thanks

      steph.

      (780)492-5751
      Z1021 Biological Sciences Building