RE: geological risk.

  • Richard Satkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      On 6/26/02 guajaman@... posted the following message:

      I need information about the aplications of geostatistics in
      geological risk.
      I need to know If exist a link, book or paper about this

      The following reference should provide some useful examples and
      guidance.

      Journel, A.G. 1988. Nonparametric geostatistics for risk and
      additional sampling assessment. In: Principles of Environmental
      Sampling, L.H. Keith (Editor). American Chemical Society, pp.45-72.