AI-GEOSTATS: Anisotropy: SILL varying with direction

  • jack webster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      Hi all list member

      Suppose that our data have an anisotropy in which
      sill varying with direction. In this case, what can
      talk about stationary:
      - Are data Stationary (Intrinsically or Second Order
      or other case !)
      or not?
      I want the refrence article or book , for more details
      about the response.

      Sincerely:
      Webstrr

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com