AI-GEOSTATS: spatial weighting functions

  • Munroe, Darla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      Greetings!

      I'm trying to put together a discussion on the issue of identifying
      "appropriate" spatial weighting functions in an empirical setting. Can
      anyone suggest some good literature on this topic (beyond the classic Cliff
      and Ord 1981), particularly with regard to research on specification
      testing, etc.?

      Thanks in advance,
      Darla Munroe

      Darla Munroe, Ph.D.
      Postdoctoral Fellow in GIS and Spatial Econometrics
      Center for the Study of Institutions,
      Population, and Environmental Change (CIPEC)
      Indiana University
      408 N. Indiana
      Bloomington, IN 47408
      (812) 856-4582