AI-GEOSTATS: user-defined distance matrix

  • Olaf Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2002
      Hi,
      I'm looking for software or a script(Mathcad, Splus, SAS, etc.) for
      variogram estimation and kriging that can be easily altered to accept a
      user-defined distance matrix. I would like to substitute a distance matrix
      into the program rather than having it automatically calculate the Euclidean
      distance. I'm flexible about the language/platform but I'd like to find
      something that can handle a large (2000x2000) distance matrix with relative
      speed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Olaf

      Olaf Jensen
      U. of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
      Chesapeake Biological Laboratory
      P.O. Box 38 / 1 Williams St.
      Solomons, MD 20688