AI-GEOSTATS: Geostatistics and biodiversity

  • Robert Buci
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2002
      Dear list members,

      I am dealing with modelling of spatial variability of biodiversity and its
      relation to spatial pattern of antropic influence. However, up-to-date I
      have found only limited references to literature covering this topic.

      I will appreciate your help which can focus my attention to relevant
      literature and experts.

      Robert Buci

      UNESCO Chair for Ecological Awareness and Sustainable Development
      Faculty of Ecology and Environmental Sciences, TU Zvolen
      Kolpasska 9/B
      969 01 Banska Stiavnica
      tel: +421/45/6941 111
      fax: +421/45/6921 065