Question about GSLIB

  • Adrián Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2002
      I have do these question a log time ago, but I lost the answer.

      How to get the information that gave GSLIB90 after executed that look like
      these:

      ROTCOORD Version: 2.905
      data file = data\L35Dat2D.dat
      columns = 6 5
      output file = data\Rotdata2D.dat
      xorig,yorig = 150.000000 150.000000
      angle = 45.000000
      ireverse 0
      ROTCOORD Version: 2.905 Finished
      Stop - Program terminated.

      I remember that the solution is a 3th parameter in command line, these is a
      path of a ASCII character file that have a specific name that I don't
      remember.

      C:\statios\gslib90\rotcoord.exe data\ rotcoord.par Path_Of_Log_Of_ExeFile