AI-GEOSTATS: tutorials & books about geostatistics in foreign languages

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      Dear all,

      I would like to put a few links on the AI-GEOSTATS web site to good tutorials
      & books about geostatistics & spatial statistics that are not written in
      english. If you have good bookmarks, could you please send them to me? I will
      nevertheless reserve the right to select the links I will put on the web
      pages.

      Thank you for your help !

      Regards

      Gregoire

      (moderator of AI-GEOSTATS)

      PS: the links won't appear before a few months on the web site but I will send
      a summary of the selected links to the list in the mean time.