AI-GEOSTATS: The relation between variogram and covariogram (Anisotropic)

  • jack webster
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2002
      Hi all list members
      Suppose that g denote the semi-variogram and C
      denote the Covariogram functions. According to
      Cressie(1993, P. 67) the relation is
      g(h) = C(0) - C(h)
      where h is the distance vector.In the isotropic case
      C(0) = total sill = c0 + c
      I have an Anisotropic Variogram in which c is varying
      with direction.Therefore my question is what is C(0)
      in this case?

      =====

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com