Re: AI-GEOSTATS: experimental semivariograms at block support from point data?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001
      Sander

      I am uncertain what you mean by calculating an
      experimental semi-variogram at block support from
      point data?

      Calculating an experimental semi-variogram is the same
      whatever your basic support. If you mean you want to
      model it as a block semi-variogram and find the point
      semi-variogram that compares to that, this is not a
      problem. We have routines in the EcoSSe software which
      would do this. Although we don't currently have a
      'public' menu item for this it would take around 15
      minutes to implement and would be included if you
      specified that when you bought it. Unfortunately
      EcoSSe is not free, but this sort of thing is what you
      pay for!

      Isobel Clark
      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark