AI-GEOSTATS: Analysis of sample pairs

  • mbf@cvrd.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Dear Sirs,

      I am looking for the most appropriate way to analyse soft or hard
      boundaries between a group of samples. There is a geological model, however
      the mineralization process seems to not respect this geological boundary.
      Do you have any suggestion of what would be the most apropriate aproach and
      tool(algoritm) to deal with this situation, in order to validate or not the
      boundaries..

      Cheers

      Márcio Bastos Fonseca
      Geostatician