AI-GEOSTATS: Nearest Neighbours in SAS

  • Poos, J.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Dear list members,

      I have a question related to the question of Mr. Xiaohua Dai. Does anyone
      have SAS-code that calculates the nearest neighbourdistance among
      observations in different groups? I have tried to adapt the "spatial" macro
      written by Mr. Moser
      http://www.stat.lsu.edu/faculty/moser/spatial/spatial.html, without success.
      any help would be appreciated.

      Kind regards,

      Jan Jaap Poos,
      PhD student,
      Department of animal ecology, University of Groningen
      Netherlands Institute for Fisheries Research