AI-GEOSTATS: Algorithms...

  • Martin Roseveare
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      Hi,

      I am wondering whether anyone could advise on a couple of
      matters...

      a. Is there a published set of algorithms for computing variograms
      and semi-variograms? Algorithms or actual code are OK, I'm just
      trying to find out what the computational mechanics actually are,
      as opposed to the theoretical technique.

      b. I'm also trying to find an algorithm for constructing a TIN-type
      model automatically from spot data as part of a larger project
      investigating techniques of analysing non-topographical data.

      Can anyone advise please?

      Many thanks,

      Martin Roseveare.

      p.s. Please feel free to reply off-list if prefered; I can post a
      summary of the most useful responses if needed.

      Martin Roseveare
      ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.
      Phone: 07050 369789
      Fax: 07050 369790