AI-GEOSTATS: geostatistics/spatial statistics textbooks

  • Munroe, Darla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I apologize if this question has been asked in the past...

      I am compiling a list of helpful statistics textbooks - could you please
      contribute any titles that you found particularly helpful, especially those
      where you get the most "bang for your buck"? Imagine compiling a reading
      list for someone preparing for field exams, or for a (relatively) advanced
      graduate class in spatial analysis.

      I will be glad to compile the suggestions that I get, and send them back to
      the list, if that would be helpful.

      Best,
      Darla Munroe

      Darla Munroe, Ph.D.
      Postdoctoral Fellow in GIS and Spatial Econometrics
      Center for the Study of Institutions,
      Population, and Environmental Change (CIPEC)
      Indiana University
      408 N. Indiana
      Bloomington, IN 47408
      (812) 856-4582