AI-GEOSTATS: difference between the IRF -K and the standard universal Kriging

  • Adrián Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      Dear mail list menber,

      What is the mathematical and practical difference between the IRF -K and the
      standard universal Kriging?

      I do these question because the system equation of both seem to be similar
      with the difference of the use of the generalize covariance in IRF -K.

      Adrian Martínez Vargas
      Ing. Geólogo (profesor)
      Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico (ISMM)
      Las Coloradas, s/n
      Reparto Caribe.
      Moa, Holguín, Cuba
      CP 83329