AI-GEOSTATS: Maximum Autocorrelated Factors

  • Masters, Stuart (TS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 2:05 AM
      Dear List,

      I'm looking for references concerning the theory and application of Maximum Autocorrelated Factors for the analysis of multielement resources.

      Can anyone help me?

      Regards

      Stuart

      Stuart Masters
      Principal Consultant - Geology & Geostatistics
      Rio Tinto Technical Services
      Level 25, Central Park
      152 -158 St. Georges Terrace
      Perth, WA, Australia 6000