AI-GEOSTATS: Maximum Autocorrelated Factors

  • Masters, Stuart (TS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2002
      Dear List,

      I'm looking for references concerning the theory and application of Maximum Autocorrelated Factors for the analysis of multielement resources.

      Can anyone help me?

      Regards

      Stuart

      Stuart Masters
      Principal Consultant - Geology & Geostatistics
      Rio Tinto Technical Services
      Level 25, Central Park
      152 -158 St. Georges Terrace
      Perth, WA, Australia 6000

      Ph: + 61 8 9327 2984
      FAX: + 61 8 9327 2999
      Mob: 0438 394 380

    • mbf@cvrd.com.br
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2002
        Dear Stuart.

        I good reference paper is:

        Geostatistical Simulations of regio0nalized Pore-Size Distributions Using
        Min?Max Autocorrelation Factors.
        A. J. Desbarats and R. Dimitrakopoulos
        Mathematical Geology Vol. 32, N 8 2000
        p 919-942