AI-GEOSTATS: Exploration grid in Lateritic Ni Deposits

  • José Quintín Cuador Gil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2002
      Dear all,

      I'm working with data from Lateritic Ni Deposits.
      I want to know what is the exploration grid traditionally in this type of deposits.
      I ask this question because the Ni grade is extremely variable in this deposits and I trying to find the must suitable grid to study this deposits.
      Thanks in advance for any opinion.

      Regards

      José Quintín Cuador Gil
      Departamento de Informática