Re: AI-GEOSTATS:

  • Soeren Nymand Lophaven
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      I would suggest:

      @Article{rossi:1993,
      author = {R.E. Rossi and P.W. Borth and J.J. Tollefson},
      title = {Stochastic simulation for characterizing ecological
      spatial patterns and appraising risk},
      journal = {Ecological applications},
      year = 1993,
      volume = 3,
      pages = {719-735}
      }

      Best regards / Venlig hilsen

      Søren Lophaven
      Master of Science in Engineering | Ph.D. student
      Informatics and Mathematical Modelling | Building 321, Room 011
      Technical University of Denmark | 2800 kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
      E-mail: snl@... | http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~snl
      Telephone: +45 45253419 |