AI-GEOSTATS: Geostatistics Inversion

  • Didiek Bhudy Prabowo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 7:30 AM
      Dear members,

      I want to know about geostatistics inversion.
      What was it ?
      Can you help me ?

      Best regards

      Didiek Bhudy Prabowo
      University of Indonesia

      ---

    • Bambang Trisasongko
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 4:39 AM
        Dear Didiek,

        Inversion is advanced topics in Geostatistics. There is good introduction
        to inverse problems (and scale effects) in chapter 8 of J-P Chiles and
        Pierre Delfiner's book titled Geostatistics: Modelling Spatial Uncertainty
        (Wiley, 1999). The book also covers inverse problem in hydrogeology

        Regards,

        Bambang