AI-GEOSTATS: structural analysis

  • Ercan Yesilirmak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 4:54 AM
      Dear list members

      I have a question which I faced during a practice.

      The data on which I am studying belongs to groundwater
      quality parameters at a coastal region. The data
      comrised of 34 wells sampled in a region of
      approximately 2.1x2.1 km area. Wells are under effect
      of seawater intrusion, so a trend may be considered
      from coastline toward inland. Sampling points scatter
      on the area more or less uniformly.

      At the structural analysis, the experimental
      variograms, which I have obtained for various
      combinations of directions, tolerance angles and lag
      numbers and intervals, don't look like any model.

      Could you tell me what is wrong and how to solve it?

      Best regards
      Ercan Yesilirmak

      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
      http://movies.yahoo.com/