AI-GEOSTATS: Update of AI-GEOSTATS

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Dear all,

      I finally managed to find the time to go back to Lausanne for a quick update
      of the AI-GEOSTATS web site. If you have information that cannot be put with
      the help of the online forms (software, dead/wrong links, ...), please let me
      know. Those who already have contacted me some time ago, please do not contact
      me again, I have kept all the messages in my folder.

      Regards,

      Gregoire