AI-GEOSTATS: indicator kriging and soft data

  • Javier
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      Hello;
      I´m looking for geostat software, able to perform indicator kriging in 3-D, including hard and soft data; and to perform stochastic simulations. I know UNCERT is able to do all this, but, at the moment I´m unable to install it in my Mandrake system.
      Do anyone know of the various posibilities of available software?
      Thank you, and best regards;

      Javier Garcia