AI-GEOSTATS: effect of the sample variance and size in kriging
- View SourceI'm worry for the effect of the sample variance and size in kriging(case
were the sample long is comparable to block size) estimation an variogram
calculation (wend the sample long is increased the shape of the variogram
become more smooth and the sill decrease)
Ho knows how to give solution to these problems?
I'm mainly interesting in academic solution and algorithms by programming
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- View SourceAdrián
You will find chapters on how to deal with differing
"support" in al basic geostatss books, especially
Michel David's 'Mining Geostatistics' and my original
'Practical Geostatistics' (which you can download free
from the web at
The whole of Chapter 3 is devoted to this problem.
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org