AI-GEOSTATS: effect of the sample variance and size in kriging

  • Adrián Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      I'm worry for the effect of the sample variance and size in kriging(case
      were the sample long is comparable to block size) estimation an variogram
      calculation (wend the sample long is increased the shape of the variogram
      become more smooth and the sill decrease)

      Ho knows how to give solution to these problems?
      I'm mainly interesting in academic solution and algorithms by programming

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        Adrián

        You will find chapters on how to deal with differing
        "support" in al basic geostatss books, especially
        Michel David's 'Mining Geostatistics' and my original
        'Practical Geostatistics' (which you can download free
        from the web at
        http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/practica.html).
        The whole of Chapter 3 is devoted to this problem.

        Isobel Clark

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com