AI-GEOSTATS: smoothing effect of the variogram
- I'm working in resource estimation of a lateritic orebody, the data is a
drill grid 33x33 spaced the samples are 1m long. The question is:
How can I test the influence of the smoothing effect of the variogram,
considering that in few cases the range of the experimental variogram is in
the range of 8 to 10 meters (obtained by more closed data).
I'm worry to because the size of the sample is comparable with the size of
the block, it have influence in the block variance calculation?
Adrian Martínez Vargas
Ing. Geolólo (profesor)
Istituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico (ISMM)
Las Coloradas, s/n
Moa, Holguín, Cuba
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org