AI-GEOSTATS: Results: Internet GIS Survey

  • atiul ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2002
      Hi there!

      I am grateful to those who have responded to the survey. I appreciate the interest, effort and

      patience of all the respondents. I also thank the respondents for their warm wishes and appreciation.

      I have recieved good number of responses than expected and keeping in view of this success, I like

      to extend the survey till February 15 2002.It is a warm request to all those who haven't yet

      participated in the survey to kindly participate in it.

      You can view the results of this survey as on january 9th 2001 at

      http://www.ccse.kfupm.edu.sa/~atiul/survey.htm

      Please respond to the survey if you haven't done it before at the same URL.

      Thanking You.

      With Regards
      Atiul A. sowdagar