Re: AI-GEOSTATS: moran I

  • Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2002
      Try Roger Bivand's contributed package "sptests" available for R:
      cran.r-project.org

      R and its packages are "Free and Open Source"

      sptests: Univariate spatial autocorrelation tests
      A collection of tests for spatial autocorrelation, including global
      Moran's I and Geary's C.

      On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 GodboutL@...-mpo.gc.ca wrote:

      > Is anyone have codes (SAS, S-PLUS, other?)to estimate MORAN I. Would it be
      > possible for you to provide me a copy of your codes.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Lyse

      Dept Maths & Stats - Fylde College
      Lancaster University
      Lancaster LA1 4YF - U.K.

      e-mail: Paulo.Ribeiro@...
      http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~ribeiro (english)
      http://www.est.ufpr.br/~ribeiro (portugues)

    • Dick & Becky Block
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2002
        Moran's I and Local Moran's I are available for free in crimestat which is
        available on the web from the crime mapping research center. It will
        read data in a variety of formats.
        The web site is
        http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/cmrc/tools/welcome.html#crimestat

        Richard Block