AI-GEOSTATS: moran I

  • godboutl@pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2002
      Is anyone have codes (SAS, S-PLUS, other?)to estimate MORAN I. Would it be
      possible for you to provide me a copy of your codes.

      Thanks

      Lyse

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2002
        Try Roger Bivand's contributed package "sptests" available for R:
        cran.r-project.org

        R and its packages are "Free and Open Source"

        sptests: Univariate spatial autocorrelation tests
        A collection of tests for spatial autocorrelation, including global
        Moran's I and Geary's C.

        On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 GodboutL@...-mpo.gc.ca wrote:

        > Is anyone have codes (SAS, S-PLUS, other?)to estimate MORAN I. Would it be
        > possible for you to provide me a copy of your codes.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Lyse

        Dept Maths & Stats - Fylde College
        Lancaster University
        Lancaster LA1 4YF - U.K.

        e-mail: Paulo.Ribeiro@...
        http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~ribeiro (english)
        http://www.est.ufpr.br/~ribeiro (portugues)

      • Dick & Becky Block
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2002
          Moran's I and Local Moran's I are available for free in crimestat which is
          available on the web from the crime mapping research center. It will
          read data in a variety of formats.
          The web site is
          http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/cmrc/tools/welcome.html#crimestat

          Richard Block