AI-GEOSTATS: Internet GIS

  • atiul ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001
      Hi,

      I am a graduate student in City and Regional Planning Department at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals.

      I am carrying out a web based survey regarding the newly emerging technology- Distributed Geographic Information Systems.The objective of this survey is to understand the benefits of this technology and find out the major obstacles that may hinder the usage of this technology in the GIS community.

      Your participation in this survey will greatly enhance the study in this emerging field

      PLEASE RESPOND by filling out the survey questionnaire at this URL:

      http://www.ccse.kfupm.edu.sa/~atiul/survey.htm

      I would be obliged if you manage to pass this URL in your GIS community.

      Thank You for your patience and cooperation.

      With Warm Regards
      Atiul A. Sowdagar

      --
      You Win! We Donate.