Re: AI-GEOSTATS: interannual spatial "stability" of variable
There are two ways of approaching data which has a
(1) treat time as a co-variable and use co-kriging.
You would probably want to do this if you have more
than one variable anyway
(2) treat time as a dimension -- as an additional
co-ordinate. If your original data is two-dimensional,
you can use any normal 3d geostat package for this. If
your original data is already 3d, things get a little
Good place to start would be Geostat Congress Volumes
or Noel Cressie's book.
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org