AI-GEOSTATS: Factorial Kriging

  • Ahcene
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hi

      I would like to perform a factorial kriging analysis
      on a multivariate data set. Can somone direct me to a
      Freeware or shareware that performs that job.
      I mean fitting a linear model of coregionalisation
      and cokriging the factors at the different spatial
      scales.

      I have the "Coreg.for" code that performs the job but
      it is obviously limited to only 2 variables.

      Thanks

      Ahc