AI-GEOSTATS: Journals

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2001
      Aargh!

      Stop stop. They are gone! I have a waiting list of 10
      for my IAMG and C&G and am getting repetitive strain
      injury from typing apologies.

      If anyone else out there wants to clear their
      libraries or studies, please let me know. I would be
      more than happy to co-ordinate a clearing house
      between wants and haves.

      Happy New Year to everyone
      Isobel Clark