Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Data analysis question
- gstat (http://www.gstat.org/) can work directly on maps (images); it
also has options for regular or random sampling your data when you
have too many data for (fast) variogram calculation.
Elisa T Bergslien wrote:
> I have hopefully a simple question. I need to analyze the
> spatial correlation of some digital images. The greyscale intensity at
> each pixal of the image is equal to an "elevation". I have looked at
> several different programs, but they all want the data to be in
> X, Y, Z format. The digital images that I am working with are on
> the order of 1024 X 1024. I can convert them into an ASCII tab delimited
> matrix, but not much else. Does anyone have any suggestions.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org