AI-GEOSTATS: Data analysis question

  • Elisa T Bergslien
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      I have hopefully a simple question. I need to analyze the
      spatial correlation of some digital images. The greyscale intensity at
      each pixal of the image is equal to an "elevation". I have looked at
      several different programs, but they all want the data to be in
      X, Y, Z format. The digital images that I am working with are on
      the order of 1024 X 1024. I can convert them into an ASCII tab delimited
      matrix, but not much else. Does anyone have any suggestions.

      Elisa Bergslien
      University at Buffalo