AI-GEOSTATS: Re: Kriging of multiple samples
- If you have multipl esamples at certain locations,
what you can do is to modify the diagonal entry in
your kriging system. Instead of gamma(0)=0 put in
gamma(0)=(n-1)/n times nugget effect. This tells the
kriging system you have replicates and it will adjust
weights and optimal estimator accordingly.
This is documented in Matheron's original works.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org