AI-GEOSTATS: Krige regression slope

  • Mark Burnett Deelkraal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Hi all

      Can anyone refer me to a text where I can find the formula to calculate the
      Krige slope of regression (I can get the krige variance)?

      The previous geostatistical software that I was using calculated it
      automatically, the current software only displays the Kvar.

      Thanks

      Mark

      M. Burnett

      Ore Reserve Manager