AI-GEOSTATS: Hardcopy version of SIC 97

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Dear all,

      since I couldn't track the email addresses of all those who contributed or
      were interested in a hardcopy version of SIC97 (Spatial Interpolation
      Comparison 97), I permitted myself to send the following information to the
      mailing list.

      Selected contributions and papers written by reviewers have been put together
      and I managed to provide early in april of this year a draft version of the
      book to Marc De Cort (marc.de-cort@...). He is the person to be contacted
      for further inquiries. The Joint Research Centre of the EC (Ispra, Italy)
      where I was working (and were Marc is still working) is supposed to be the
      publisher.
      Apparently, the book will not appear on the shelves before the end of this
      year. I'm sorry for this long delay which is not anymore under my
      responsability. I will drop a note to the list as soon as I get myself a copy
      of our collective work.

      Thank you for your understanding,

      Best regards

      Gregoire (moderator of AI-GEOSTATS)