AI-GEOSTATS: Montgomery paper
- Good evening all and apologies for multiple posting,
during an oral paper at a most interesting workshop centered around Uplift and
Erosion, recently held in Siena (Italy), a brief citation was made about a
paper by Montgomery. I seem unable to locate either the Author or any paper
related to it.
Since I am no longer in the department, I cannot access either the library or
the online resources (i.e., my IP number is clearly not recognized). If anybody
happens to have any information about Dr. Montgomery's scientific production, I
would be most grateful to learn. And, in case Dr. Montgomery her-/himself in
Thank you in advance and best regards to all,
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Universit� di Firenze
This message was sent using Endymion MailMan.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org