AI-GEOSTATS: Montgomery paper

  • fracassi@geo.unifi.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      Good evening all and apologies for multiple posting,

      during an oral paper at a most interesting workshop centered around Uplift and
      Erosion, recently held in Siena (Italy), a brief citation was made about a
      paper by Montgomery. I seem unable to locate either the Author or any paper
      related to it.

      Since I am no longer in the department, I cannot access either the library or
      the online resources (i.e., my IP number is clearly not recognized). If anybody
      happens to have any information about Dr. Montgomery's scientific production, I
      would be most grateful to learn. And, in case Dr. Montgomery her-/himself in
      on-line..

      Thank you in advance and best regards to all,

      Umberto Fracassi
      Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
      Universit´┐Ż di Firenze
      Italy