AI-GEOSTATS: Web Site Address of Math. Geol. J.

  • Yadollah Waghei
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2001
      Hi AI-Geostats Member
      I need An Article in the Journal of Mathematical Geology 2000, 32(6) PP 682-700 .Unfortunately the library of my university has not this journal. Therefore I need to the Web site address of this journal (to download that article, if be possible).

      Yours Sincerely: Y. Waghei
      Dep.of Biostatistics
      Tarbiat Modarres Un.
      Tehran
      Tel:8011001-3872

      Visit http://www.visto.com
      Find out how companies are linking mobile users to the
      enterprise with Visto.